• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

78'' Extra

I agree with Ryan. Rudder authority is this planes downfall, not elevator. And that is coming from a pitch authority junkie.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I agree with Ryan. Rudder authority is this planes downfall, not elevator. And that is coming from a pitch authority junkie.

Me too. A little larger Rudder would make this awesome plane over the top, over the "pop top" !

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=3218]Suds[/MENTION] those pics are of elevators. Is there another one that shows the rudder?

Apparently rudder is the same. Have to get out those building skills and add some balsa to the rudder. Would be easy with a uninstalled one.

RKEstes

50cc
Da-35! The DLE 40 twin is wider than the VVRC 40. It won't fit in the cowl. DLE 35 should work as well if you can't swing the DA-35. Why not the VVRC I have one and it is excellent in this airframe.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Da-35! The DLE 40 twin is wider than the VVRC 40. It won't fit in the cowl. DLE 35 should work as well if you can't swing the DA-35. Why not the VVRC I have one and it is excellent in this airframe.
He already has the VVRC40 in the Extra actually.
+1 on the DA35. Love it in my 76" MXS. Second choice would be DLE35 for me.