• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

74" Edge 540

wedoitall

I haven't flown a 100cc plane but im sure you could. only thing is if you ever come up short your buying a new fuse. I know this the hard way.

74thrustangle.jpgFlying kinda funny. Can u guys check my thrust angle???????????

wedoitall

My "new" Edge! So when are you getting one? :bouncy:

sweet!!!!

I wish, it may be awhile till I get another one. have to sell off some stuff first. the club I joined has a 5day fly-in in August. I heard of some really good deals to be had there, especially large scale stuff. So I may wait till then to see if I can score something big.

So the electric motorbox extension pulled apart. It was a KE Spin that did it. Luckily it will be a quick and easy fix. Not too much damage to the Cowl, just gonna glue it.

Attachments

• 74MB3.jpg
    74MB3.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 74MB2.jpg
    74MB2.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 74MB1.jpg
    74MB1.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 190