• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

74" Edge 540

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just encountered my first issue with a 3DH plane ever.

The elevators on my edge were ultracoted upside down.

I hinged them only to find that when i tried to install my control horns, the holes were on top of the elevators.:facepalm:

You must have got the first one they made after Chinese New Year, when the hangover wasn't fully worn off yet...

Are you going to slot the bottom yourself?

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Don't the slots go all the way through? like...couldn't you put the horns on either top or bottom?

Just encountered my first issue with a 3DH plane ever.

The elevators on my edge were ultracoted upside down.

I hinged them only to find that when i tried to install my control horns, the holes were on top of the elevators.:facepalm:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sounds like another glitch. Mine were slotted all the way through... And I'm not sharing how I know! (But I do :()

Letzrock

50cc
I am installing a motor box kit in my Edge. Do I need to sheet the inside of of the exhaust tunnel if I'm running electric?

gyro

GSN Contributor
She is reborn!

DSCF9372.jpgDSCF9373.jpgDSCF9374.jpg

Motrolfly 4330-380kv
ZTW LP series 120HV Opto ESC
Xoar 20x10
Four Align DS-610 Servos (Savox SC-1258TG)
Spektrum AR8000/TM1000

and of course, a little "True Red" ultracote instead of the dark orange.

:ecstatic: