• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

gyro

GSN Contributor

Spot-on Aluminum arms single arms
and Spot-on double arms, as sold by Aztech Aermodel. a sponsor of 3DRCForums...

Yes, those would work also! I have some I just got for my Velox, and they look great.

Is .75 in enough though? That's the max size for the single arms.

You can get the single arm from 1 inch, up to 1.75 inches... I think you may be mistaken.

Is the bolt size 4-40?

Yes, it is for the double arms. On the single arm, you can use M3. The bolt size is selectable.

hone

150cc
Thanks guys! I should have everything i need within 2 weeks and i'll get to fly this thing. I'll be sure to report back :D

These are the guys I am using on my 1258TG's. If you do not mind waiting a bit they are great because you can cut them to length you need. I am not a big fan of the purple but you can't see it in the air unless you are close.

Single Arm

Double Arm

hone

150cc
Hurray, it flies! :D Footage of flight #4 on the Slick. [video=youtube;KAtZHIoGLPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtZHIoGLPk&feature=g-crec-u[/video]

Watch in 720HD

Last edited by a moderator: