Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

61" Extra 330 LT

Discussion in 'SupaTim's NorthWestRC.com' started by Bushwacker, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushwacker

Bushwacker 3DRCF Moderator

Its no problem bud. I was hoping you found one I missed. :)

2. Mach3

Mach3 30cc

Just saw this post but I've got the 3DHS 61" Extra & here's my setup.
    I have a Castle ICE 100 lite ESC with a Castle 10amp BEC running a Motrofly 4315 714kv on 4S 4000/4500 lipo's . For servo's I run Savox SV-1250MG servo which are the newer HV spec servo. I've got the BEC set to 7.4 volts so there 0.95 speed at 111oz of torque & let me tell you they are pretty fast for any 60" size plane. Yes you will have to enlarge the servo opening but it easy to do with just a hobby knife or file. Let me if you want any more info & enjoy the plane it rocks ;-)

3. Bushwacker

Yeah man I like your setup. We actually have the same bird by 3DHS. I list mine here because I bought it from North West RC. Originally I was going to try and stick a MF DM4320-450Kv motor in it, but I think it would of been a bad choice. The power would of been great however the weight would of taken away too much I think. I started a blog on the build if you want to catch up or see what Ive done so far. Still waiting on a few things to finish it. Just go HERE if you want to read it. With the 4S setup you have, that thing must be like a feather and really nimble?

4. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Nice setup! Show us a pic man!

5. Bushwacker

So hey guys what would you recommend as an alternate esc for this EF Torque 4016T/500KV motor? Maybe a Talon 90 or a Gecko?

6. Ive used a Hobby Wing 80 amp without problems

7. Bushwacker

Good to know thank you. Anymore out there please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.