• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am slacking even more. Mine showed up weeks ago with the laser and it is still in the box. The graph tech landing gear finally showed up and I got the heavier layup and man is it stout.
You are not going to need a stiffer landing gear on your Laser as it is a dream to land.

lasertohover2.jpglaserhover3.jpglaserhover2.jpglaser sunset5.jpg
8 flights on this awesome plane and I can't find any bad habits. It does everything great!!! And I love the 7245's!!!

Attachments

• lasertohover.jpg
    lasertohover.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

im going to do it on mine. just don't know if ill have enough time to get it all worked out before the weekend. Im gonna try tho.

3dbandit

100cc
I just got my new servos and all i can say is wow.

They are so fast it is hard to keep track of their movements.

And the torques is nuts. You can't move them by hand when powered on, even with a 2in arm.

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I printed one out on piece of paper just to test. There is a good bit of canopy "glass" left in front of the instrument panel. I am not sure what to do with that?

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Time for Maiden.

Went to High School, Intermediate School, and to Stables park. All being hogged by ball players....

Attachments

• IMG_3463.jpg
    IMG_3463.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 165