• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well sorry for the BS bandit but thanks for testing the waters and letting us know that these waters are infested. Good luck with another choice. The ones Cody put in look awesome.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just opened the box! Will be getting a new fuse for the extra. Debating getting another power combo or using the extra setup for a while in the Laser. Once I debond the tail the rebuild on the extra won't take long. Anyone have a torque V II, Airboss and servos they are just dying to get rid of? I know, Why would anyone want to part with such a sweet setup? Well don't ask, don't get. Can't wait to get this Laser flying one way or another.

3dbandit

100cc
I am using a a spektrum 9020 rx and have tried low and high speed settings. I have also tried using a jr match maker to run the servos to eliminate the possibility of a deffective rx.

No, these can not be programmed.

Nalby

50cc
Maidened my Laser today. All I can say is WOW 1st battery trim flight,a few clicks down elev. nose heavy land move batt back . take off just a little nose heavy, just how I like it, knife edge just about hands off right stick, nice love the way this plane flys. Flew 5 packs really feel comfy with it.

Attachments

• Laser1.jpg
    Laser1.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 153

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maidened my Laser today. All I can say is WOW 1st battery trim flight,a few clicks down elev. nose heavy land move batt back . take off just a little nose heavy, just how I like it, knife edge just about hands off right stick, nice love the way this plane flys. Flew 5 packs really feel comfy with it.

Awesome! Great pic too :)

wedoitall

yea Awesome.....

I am trying to figure out how I want to install the tail lights on mine. I had Michael Holman make me up some, its pretty much the Andromeda kit that Aurora sells