• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

wedoitall

how much throw are you guys running on your rudder? IIRC I got alil more on my mxs than what I can get on the laser, due to the rudder hitting the elevator

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I printed one out on piece of paper just to test. There is a good bit of canopy "glass" left in front of the instrument panel. I am not sure what to do with that?

I started my finial installation in my build thread if you want to see what I am doing. Not sure it's the best but I believe it will be just fine for me.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
how much throw are you guys running on your rudder? IIRC I got alil more on my mxs than what I can get on the laser, due to the rudder hitting the elevator

I wish it went more but I stopped mine like 3/16" from the elevator. I did not measure the throw on the rudder because it is what it is.

Fast3D

50cc
[video=youtube;AQnp8xEZGR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnp8xEZGR8[/video]

Th new BK mini cyclic servos from heli direct...

:D

Wow, is this on fast forward?
I wonder how it works when flying? do you need to add more expo?
Do we have any reviews on this servo from heli pilots?

3dbandit

100cc
Wow, is this on fast forward?
I wonder how it works when flying? do you need to add more expo?
Do we have any reviews on this servo from heli pilots?

no, that is the actual speed.

I don't think it will need more expo. The servos shouldn't feel twitchier or less controllable, just more locked in.

They must be good because they are whats included in the goblin 500 helicopter combo packages.

Last edited by a moderator: