• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

57 SC Discussion

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I never do no throttle - the 57 just seems to need a lot more throttle than most. But that's great advice. I've done that mistake with my 48" epp and lickily it was just a bit if glue - but could imagine what it would do to a balsa. :)

Mine never seemed to need a lot of throttle, but the plane does like to float.

danb448

New to GSN!
I have recently repaired mine, using Popsicle sticks. It met up with a street sign on landing approach in front of my house, lol. What or which color of blue Ultracote matches the blue and yellow extra?

maxx4wd

50cc
I have recently repaired mine, using Popsicle sticks. It met up with a street sign on landing approach in front of my house, lol. What or which color of blue Ultracote matches the blue and yellow extra?

Glad you were able to price it back together again - I accidentally bought monocote from the LHS but the colors matched almost perfectly. I learned after the fact that ultra coat was actually used originally - I know the blue is called "blue pearl" but not sure of the yellow (probably just the base yellow as that's what the monocoating name was and I can't tell the difference between the repair and the orig. - hope that helps some