• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
@stangflyer , @Jetpainter I think this is the one stangflyer needs he like them big. Man I could listen to that engine idle all day. If he has the heads, all five anodized red he will be in heaven.
I've watched that video many times over the years just to hear that Moki 400.

And then there is this one when it's taxiing out and then makes a high speed pass. Just awsome!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I've watched that video many times over the years just to hear that Moki 400.

And then there is this one when it's taxiing out and then makes a high speed pass. Just awsome!

Well @Jetpainter that is just music to my ears. I had a couple of war birds but all 120 size the retractable gear was an all time job it flew heavy and tough to land. But I feel with that size and a big radial and built with the right stuff it flys good and the gear is big and tuff. The only thing need a big fiel with a run way and several engines because I would fly the hell out of full tilt most of the time.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I got all the colors on the wing this afternoon. I was running late so I'll clear it tomorrow. It's going to be too windy to fly anyway.

20161015_175636_resized.jpg
20161015_191331_resized.jpg