• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Some how you need incorporate the white strip running down the fuselage into the stadbelizer. Easier said than done but sure you can bo it.

Ps. I think you need to put on the wings before you make any decision. Just trying to help.
It doesn't look quite as necessary in real life as it does in the photos, so I'll wait till the wings are done to make up my mind.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't know if it needs it (stripe on the stabs). Some scale "decals" might just accomplish what you are looking for.

BTW... I really like how it is turning out!!
The plan is for a race number on the vertical stab and rudder since it's supposed to be a vintage racer. It will also get some nose art and registration numbers on the top and bottom of the wing.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I couldn't resist throwing it together for a few pictures.
I think I'm going to add some white to the stabs.

View attachment 87360 View attachment 87361 View attachment 87362
Seems I don't get on here enough lately. With the flying and the long dog days of summer, I seem to find myself more and more away from my home away from home. But it is so sweet when I do make it back. There is always something really nice and warming to feast my eyes upon. Such is the case of this design. I gotta tell ya, (which you've already heard) This thing is absolutely top shelf bad ass to the bone awesome. You sure you don't want me to maiden it for you??? I am really good ya know?!?! Gimmie the sticks, I'll fly it. LOL...Seriously, that is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see it all together and the maiden video. It's gonna be most bodaciously spectacular.