• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

a little more done on the right wing
ba.jpg

z.jpg

bb.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am really enjoying this thread but as I see that wing build up I am now thinking if it was me I would have done a kit plane and get in to fly.  That wing looks huge.  Nice touch with the wine to make the build go by pleasurable.  

Ohio.AV8TOR said
I am really enjoying this thread but as I see that wing build up I am now thinking if it was me I would have done a kit plane and get in to fly.  That wing looks huge.  Nice touch with the wine to make the build go by pleasurable.  
I presume you mean a full size, and I agree, but the cost for a full size would be about $50k, I'll stick to models LOLOL

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Hah...yes!  BTW Roger, how many glasses of vino before you start making mistakes?  For me it's about 4 
very_drunk.png

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Forgues-Research said
Ohio.AV8TOR said

I presume you mean a full size, and I agree, but the cost for a full size would be about $50k, I'll stick to models LOLOL
Yes I was referring to full size.  I am instrument rated and always wanted to build a plane.  I helped a friend with a Bede 5 back in the day and another with a Skybolt.  The Bede had smaller or the same size wings that this 165.  

Ohio.AV8TOR said
Forgues-Research said
Ohio.AV8TOR said

Yes I was referring to full size.  I am instrument rated and always wanted to build a plane.  I helped a friend with a Bede 5 back in the day and another with a Skybolt.  The Bede had smaller or the same size wings that this 165.  
that's cool, back in the mid 80's I built a Se5a which was quite interesting, and yes if I could afford it I would build this Dalotel full size, for sure, I do have the original plans drawn by mr. Dalotel himself which is what I am using to build this one