• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

gyro

GSN Contributor
Healing is going good should have all my airplanes plus a few new ones ready to go, by the time I can get to the flying field. Which looks to be late January

That's great, the X-ray looked pretty bad... Looked like you picked up a little hardware.

hone

150cc
Recently got my blue vyper bipe, it looks really good. I just ordered the servos and batteries for it(already have motor,esc, and rx)and i'm hoping to be in the air soon after the new year. It'll be a fun plane i'm sure and the size is really nice too, it'll fit nicely in the back seat.

BTW hobbypartz has gens ace 4s 2500s in stock if anyone needs them

hone

150cc
I'm going to go to my local hardware store and pick up some spacers and the m4 metric bolts. We'll see how it goes.

zmonster97

What I don't get is that, the vyper bype uses M4 bolts for the motor, and so does the 71" slick?:confused:

I would think the 71" slick would have bigger bolts?