• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

gyro

GSN Contributor
that was a great save! I really hate i could not make it with you craig.

So i finally get home from texas and find out that all the stuff that i ordered from noll @ 3dhs was missing from the garage. I asked my girlfriend about it and she said she took the empty box out to the trash friady morning. Only it was not empty (sigh). now i have to try and replace it all.

o m g

Jkim

50cc
OMG is right! I was sick... It was not just a little stuff either. Plus there was some things I ordered from VVRC in the box also.
List of some items:
71" slick cowl
70" Velox cowl
2 sets 71" slick gear.
Motor box kit

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Wow..........that is a shame. Sometimes it's hard to find those items in stock.

Ex-girlfriend??.................jk....:p

Jkim

50cc
I know right! I bought some of them just for spares because they are hard to get sometimes.
It has been real quiet around here today.

quadracer

100cc
Been an eventful weekend for me! Got the heli all patched up, went to test fly it, spooled up and about 6" up, it started going wacky, so I hit TH and slammed it into the dirt before it could get away and hurt anyone. So, 1 bird down. Charged some packs up for the 48 Velox, and on the second flight, a particularly harsh downwind crankshaft tore the motor box out of it. 2 birds down. Diggity bought my 60" EF Extra, so I didn't want to fly it....
Noll hooked me up with a scratch n dent NIB 70 Velox, so I took that from box to flight ready in 4 hours. It's raining like hell now, so once that goes away, I'll go for a night time maiden. :)

mj huck

New to GSN!
Some guys from the Nashville area left their easy up style canopy cover. PM me, I have it in my garage in Nolensville.

Thanks,
Mike

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Mike, I just got home. Talked to Sean (nice guy, very appreciative) and it is theirs. Let me get unloaded and I'll pm you his # so you guys can get it figured out.

Fred