• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

RedTalon

50cc
I got home at 2am this morning after leaving at 8:30 Sunday morning. I was sooooo tired from the absolutely awesome time. Thanks to House Mountain for putting in a great event. Thanks to Fred for the pull on your 89. Thanks to 3DHS for the pull on the 50cc Edge.

Also, I've gotta mention - that is some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. It literally took my breath away.

Bivens

50cc
All of this is very nice to read, thanks to all of you that came out....

We will be on the books next year for sure....already planning...

quadracer

100cc
It did fly that night, at about 11:30. No cowl, and the motor bolted directly to gas firewall. :D
It was way tail heavy, so I flew it around in a couple circles and landed before I destroyed a brand new airframe. That was the quickest I ever got a brand new plane in the air, about 4 hours from box to airworthy. Put six flights on it this morning, got it balanced nicely and trimmed out. :)

B

Blucor Basher

Oh man, what an awesome event. One of the best, perhaps THE best RC event I have ever attended. Fantastic. Now, sleep...

Glad ya could make it Ben. Pleasure meeting you in person. Thanks for sharing
your soldering iron-N-tools and work space on the 3DHS uber work table!

You, Noll and all the team are a great bunch to rub elbows with, trade notes on plane
setups, and etc. Very helpful and friendly.

"Come on back.., ya hear":)

Last edited by a moderator: