• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
+100 don't overtighten...and don't strip the screw heads which are very soft. It is very difficult to get a stripped screw out!
EF recently started including hex head bolts for the elite spinners. check out my review on the 65 vyper, i have some pics in there

robj

70cc twin V2
I had some EF an switch to GP. I think they were cheaper, fit better, I don't mind the cut out over the huge hole in the EF. And the LHS always stocked them. I bet some guys who go anal over the spinner gap never notice the see through pre cut spinner on the EF. 4 screws is ok but I had 2 strip out on me.

joshgluck

100cc
)
thats cool! i really appreciate the help, ill owe yas one. may see if you could give me one measurement off of it also :D ol buddy ol pal :)

Here you go:

20130305215857.jpg

20130305215401.jpg

20130305215256.jpg

20130305215222.jpg

wedoitall

oh wow. thanks you went above and beyond.....im pretty sure i can get that to work in my edge. thanks man i owe yas one.

joshgluck

100cc
No problem! Got me to take pics which led me to install the aileron servos so I'm happy.
Anyone know if these usually come with standard dubro ez connects? Mine is second hand and missing. I've got some heavy duty ones but they seem overkill.

SnowDog

Cool...so I'll take your 74" Edge for it's first maintenance flight this weekend...just let me know where it's located. ;)

Tadman11

30cc
Do you know Marcellino? Taller guy who flies there. He's actually the new club president there at Ned Brown. He has the edge at his house:)