• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hehe I was aiming to get something in the 40 42 size last night and just wasn't quick enough. If I had room for bigger planes I'd take some of them off folks's hands. Lol.

Summ

New to GSN!
If the person who won the 47 extra would like to sell it, pm me.

ZMonster
I PM'ed you two times telling you your post was in front of mine, and I didn't want that small of a plane.

I must confess watching all the fan boys post and social bull pucky, even a comment belittling someone asking a question that belonged in this tread last night drove me to spending my money elsewhere (New Green and Black AirFrame in the Mail). Good luck to all who won last night as dealing with 3DHS has been an exercise in patience from my experience.

gyro

GSN Contributor
ZMonster
I PM'ed you two times telling you your post was in front of mine, and I didn't want that small of a plane.

I must confess watching all the fan boys post and social bull pucky, even a comment belittling someone asking a question that belonged in this tread last night drove me to spending my money elsewhere (New Green and Black AirFrame in the Mail). Good luck to all who won last night as dealing with 3DHS has been an exercise in patience from my experience.

Summ,

Thanks for participating none the less, and hopefully the next one will go a little smoother. If you're referring to what I think you are, I addressed the belittling comment on the spot.

That said, I think you'll love the MXS, I know I love mine! Join us over here (http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?72-64-quot-mxs-exp&p=9838#post9838) when you're ready, and if you have any questions on it, let me know.

-G

zmonster97

Just buy a new one...by the time you deal with shipping, it will cost more to buy it second hand than to buy a new one direct from 3DHS.

Yeah, I guess.

Plus you get points from 3DHS if you buy a new one.

True.

ZMonster

I know, but I just can't take that plane. The person behind you should get it. I guess I'm done talking about this.

Maybe I'll wait for a sale from 3dhs.