• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the homework Gary and I added a comment (well two) on facebook as well. Hopefully I didn't ruffle any feathers with what I said. But it's weird how people will get attacked in other forums for recommending that people purchase their RC goods from USA based companies and that beat down is accepted by most, but if someone says anything negative about buying from an overseas company all heck breaks out. I'll never understand that part.

Oh well. I guess that is just how it is on internet forums. You just gotta live with it.

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Frank. We wouldn't attack you here even if you wanted to buy HK.
It's your money, your choice!

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Glad to hear that guys and this forum sure sets the standard on how forums should be that is for sure.

Here is my first photo, of many most likely of my new plane after arriving home. :banana:

Frank

IMGP9426.jpg

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks Steve! The pie was so-so to be honest. I tried some crazy combinations. Should have stuck with just cheese but would go back again for sure. But, even bigger news was the surplus store next store to the pizza place on Stevens Creek Blvd. Went in to use the restroom and walked out $99 poorer. :) What an awesome store. Very pricey, but they have a butt load of stuff in there.

Aero-micro was awesome! And the guy working there was very knowledgeable and friendly. I think we have a great LHS but that LHS you have there is pretty awesome. I bought a spinner and prop for my Cessna. BTW, I didn't get a chance to discuss this with you: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1915930 this is a little something I got going on now while I await the WAA-08 plane's arrival in VA.

And I won't say that we talked about Gary. ;)

Thanks again Steve and it was a real pleasure meeting you. Wish I had more time to chat with you. Good luck on your mill repairs.

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Steve! The pie was so-so to be honest. I tried some crazy combinations. Should have stuck with just cheese but would go back again for sure. But, even bigger news was the surplus store next store to the pizza place on Stevens Creek Blvd. Went in to use the restroom and walked out $99 poorer. :) What an awesome store. Very pricey, but they have a butt load of stuff in there.

Aero-micro was awesome! And the guy working there was very knowledgeable and friendly. I think we have a great LHS but that LHS you have there is pretty awesome. I bought a spinner and prop for my Cessna. BTW, I didn't get a chance to discuss this with you: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1915930 this is a little something I got going on now while I await the WAA-08 plane's arrival in VA.

And I won't say that we talked about Gary. ;)

Thanks again Steve and it was a real pleasure meeting you. Wish I had more time to chat with you. Good luck on your mill repairs.

Frank

Not a doubt in my mind...

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Yea, I was just playing around with ya Gary. We didn't talk about you. But we did speak about the most trusted vendors thread and the made in the USA thread that is being criticized on another forum. Sorry if my joke had unintended consequences.

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yea, I was just playing around with ya Gary. We didn't talk about you. But we did speak about the most trusted vendors thread and the made in the USA thread that is being criticized on another forum. Sorry if my joke had unintended consequences.

Frank

Not a bit Frank! :)