• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

just programmed the 85Amp ZTW b-series i put in my 59" slick. Even without the programming card they really made it a lot better than the original.

Only complaint is ZTW really really needs to put longer battery leads on their esc's

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Maidened my 72 Extra today :D Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge :D

quadracer

100cc
Maidened my 72 Extra today :D Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge :D

That's like getting your first communion from the freakin POPE! LOL

Congrats, glad you got that plane all sorted!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
photo(8).jpg

First person to guess the correct plane and size this will be going on wins a free 3DRCF and s8 decal!