• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

njswede

150cc
Are we getting excited yet? Dan, Glenn and I were flying at GCA yesterday and the field is in perfect condition after the grading and flattening! Dan did some aerating of the grass with the tail of his 70" Slick, so it will get even better! :)

joshgluck

100cc
Are we getting excited yet? Dan, Glenn and I were flying at GCA yesterday and the field is in perfect condition after the grading and flattening! Dan did some aerating of the grass with the tail of his 70" Slick, so it will get even better! :)

So looking forward to this!!!

dskuro95

100cc
I did a couple laps after you left

wedoitall

sooo wish I could make it to this. if it wasn't so far out for me, I would definitely be there. you guys could get a kick out of me, from watching me attempt to fly. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
sooo wish I could make it to this. if it wasn't so far out for me, I would definitely be there. you guys could get a kick out of me, from watching me attempt to fly. :)

How long would the drive be John? I wish you could make it and enter the contest!

wedoitall

7-8 hour drive :( sucks. I would like to just come and check things out and WATCH the contest. LOL, it would be a joke if I entered it. If there were 38 people in the competition. Im sure id place somewhere around 47th. LOL... ima noob.