• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

Full on prep mode starts tomorrow. My list is very long of things to do. I will see how many planes fit into a snowmobile trailer.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Full on prep mode starts tomorrow. My list is very long of things to do. I will see how many planes fit into a snowmobile trailer.

Safe travels Matt. Pics, vids and reports please (to our FB page as well if you can). Try to convince (and vid) Cody to put his new "secret weapon" in the combat!

SnowDog

Why would that matter? I think glow should be allowed for anyone brave enough to bring a slimmer to the field ;)

I got my potential combat plane out on the 4th. Before I shelved it I did some CF bracing and I will darned if it does not fly pretty good now. Oh well. Combat looks like too much fun to skip.