• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

I just want to thank 3DHS for everything they did to make this event and the rest of the Fly Low In series successful, fun and just down right enjoyable for all, their generosity and friendly and helpful team made sure everybody had a good time!

joshgluck

100cc
I just want to thank 3DHS for everything they did to make this event and the rest of the Fly Low In series successful, fun and just down right enjoyable for all, their generosity and friendly and helpful team made sure everybody had a good time!

+1 and.....

Glenn.. Thank you for making the FLI happen! It was an awesome time and my first FLI ever. Surely won't be my last. I know there was a lot of running around and coordinating etc that you had to get done to pull it off. I the corn was epic and I hope to make the BBQ next year. Heard it was off the chain.

Ahmed

30cc
Like everyone else already said, it was a great time. Thanks Glen and the 3DHS crew for getting this together. This is an event I look forward to every year.
(maybe we should have it twice a yr) :)

Great meeting and hanging out with everyone.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Like everyone else already said, it was a great time. Thanks Glen and the 3DHS crew for getting this together. This is an event I look forward to every year.
(maybe we should have it twice a yr) :)

Great meeting and hanging out with everyone.

Congrats on your win in the raffle too!
It was nice to meet you and see your planes. The 70" Extra really looks great in person.

Ahmed

30cc
Thanks Gyro,

The 70" Extra is listed for sale (shameless plug) since a 72" extra found its way into my car (don't know how that happened). :confused:

B

Blucor Basher

Finally home and caught up. What a great weekend.

Need to thank Glenn and the club for an absolutely outstanding job of hosting. Amazing. Perfect. We'd like to come back again next year.

Need to thank 3DRCForums and the staffmembers who worked all weekend to make the contest a reality. Great job, guys! Very smooth contest, especially for a first year.

Need to thank Cody Wojcick and Joe Smith for judging, and Cody too for working so hard on the criteria.

Need to thank all of the pilots who competed, you did a fantastic job.

Everyone who came out, you contributed to the fun, we appreciate it and hope you had a great time.

Ok, on to the next one!