• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Sorry about the mishap. Not sure if you've done this repair before, but FlyingFranke (http://www.3drcforums.com/member.php?87-FlyingFrankie) is doing a repair on his 57" motorbox right now, and had his out at the Hucktoberfest. He has some experience with the MB repair on this plane as he's done it before... and he does it with debonder, and doesn't remove the covering at all. You might contact him for advice!

Good luck with the repair! Be sure to post a few pics and described how you did it in the build log section so we all can get learned: http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisp...ild-Logs-Setup-Discussions-amp-General-Advice

-G
How's your 72" Coming along? :D

Eagle34

50cc
Wow my page count went from page 9 to 42. Too bad I missed it, the satellite provider started having problems yesterday, still troubleshooting, but seems to be working for now. Seemed to be a lot of whining by several new folks, jeez its 3DHS' show let them run it the way they want.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
It was fun. Was my first. Didn't get lucky enough to win anything I tossed my name in for. But was looking for the smaller stuff so didn't toss it in there too often. Looking forward to the next one already. Lol.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Last night was awesome. At one point I thought we brought down the server lol.

I'm pretty sure we did right towards the end for about 45 seconds!

There was a bunch of weird questions and whining last night! The chatter made it harder to refresh, Noll seemed to post every time it got to a new page!

Apparently some weren't familiar with the process- all the refreshes are part of the intensity! Hate when someone wins an item and says "let so and so take it", that is frustrating, I hope Noll throws in a bag of dog turds for $10 shipped one day! Throwing in an HK slick lit on fire for $100 would have been the best! Teach those kids a lesson! "my daddy says you should do it this way..." oh yeah kid!

Manta

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349977145.540091.jpg
Lil fun at HHAEFI. Im on the left, Chris Scoggins is on the right. We have a great turnout and about 5000 worth of raffle prizes to give away. If you guys can make it it is def worth the ride. The weather is perfect!! Dead wind, temp maybe 78