• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

I think my blood pressure is finally back down to a normal level. I tried to spend some money last night but I was not successful. ;)

Haha. I bet my wife if happy that I didn't get anything. I just bought a trailer 2 weeks ago and just kept telling her a new shiny plane would go nice with it ;) At least I have all winter to work on my trailer. Its starting to get cold and the days are getting shorter.

I'm glad everyone (Noll) was pretty amicable about swapping/shifting after an item went by. I felt as though even if I "accidentally" won the opportunity to buy one of the items, I was committed to it. It was very nice of Noll to allow people to shift on the fly since it created work on his end to keep track. I'd hope in the future people would resolve the "buyers remorse" issues out of band (via PM and/or afterward) so there are no reasons for 3DHS to stop holding these sales. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm glad everyone (Noll) was pretty amicable about swapping/shifting after an item went by. I felt as though even if I "accidentally" won the opportunity to buy one of the items, I was committed to it. It was very nice of Noll to allow people to shift on the fly since it created work on his end to keep track. I'd hope in the future people would resolve the "buyers remorse" issues out of band (via PM and/or afterward) so there are no reasons for 3DHS to stop holding these sales. :)

I spoke with Noll after the sale... and while he was very happy with the turnout and results, I suspect there may be a couple of rule changes for the next one... Either way, we (3drcf and 3dhs) really appreciate everyones participation!

SteveT.

100cc
It was fun, wasn't it....I didn't try for anything, as right now I have more planes than I really "need", but hey...if something had popped up that I really wanted, I might have tried...

SteveT

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Cool it was a lot of fun. It was hard to really get your name in there for stuff you really wanted since folks were just "spamming" (for lack of a better word) trying to time it. I was trying to look at the items quick before deciding since my budget was limited and by the time I said ooh there's one it was too late. Lol. It was fun and I am glad I hung out with everyone that night. Much appreciated the deals that went out even though I didn't get anything.