• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah, the largest I will ever go is 89".... Until I'm through college :) ill definitely have to think about that 70" Slick! If I'm at the event..... :D

Chad, you're only 300 miles away, if you can't make the Hucktoberfest, we could easily meet in the middle to make an "exchange" :ecstatic:

Hey Chad, back off that 70! I called dibs on that a couple pages back! LOL :D
On second thought, didn't you just get married? First off, Congratulations if it was you, 2nd off, don't ya have to ask the wife? :peace:

Chad, you're only 300 miles away, if you can't make the Hucktoberfest, we could easily meet in the middle to make an "exchange" :ecstatic:
True!!! how much would you want? (Edit: ill go either electric or gas :) )
I hate having to be rational, but I should probably log a lot more hours on my 40" EPP before moving up :p
P.s. 100 Pages!!! And I have a great entry for the photo contest y'all :)

If I make it out to the Huckfest, I have 1 goal. Fly the 71" Slick, 74" Edge and the 72" extra, so I can decide what to get.

quadracer

100cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Yeah, it was me, and thanks! I'm riding shotgun while she drives for a while. On our way to FL for some shark fishing and "general lazing around" on the beach.

And HELL no I don't have to ask her, LOL! We keep our money seperate, so as long as I keep the lights on, she can't say anything about my toys! :D :D

Yeah, it was me, and thanks! I'm riding shotgun while she drives for a while. On our way to FL for some shark fishing and "general lazing around" on the beach.

And HELL no I don't have to ask her, LOL! We keep our money seperate, so as long as I keep the lights on, she can't say anything about my toys! :D :D
NICE! Lol
closed

I just got my Dec issue of Fly RC…look at page 73.
Is that Ben Fisher on the right in the Castle ad???
They call him Noll Smith??

Eagle34

50cc
If its the pic I've seen with two guys standing behind the Castle sign, then no. Ben Fisher is on the right (owner of 3DHS) and Chris Hinson on the left (owner of Extreme Flight) Noll Smith runs the shop at 3DHS.

quadracer

100cc
Smashed the MB on my 57 Extra today. A little too cocky for not having flown it for more than a month... I put an EFlite Power 52 on it to replace the grossly oversized AXi 4130-16 that was on it. Much easier to hover, but I need some throttle curve for it to be dialed. It is REALLY punchy at about 3/8 throttle.
[video=youtube;MBHNFbK1VY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHNFbK1VY8[/video]

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Smashed the MB on my 57 Extra today. A little too cocky for not having flown it for more than a month... I put an EFlite Power 52 on it to replace the grossly oversized AXi 4130-16 that was on it. Much easier to hover, but I need some throttle curve for it to be dialed. It is REALLY punchy at about 3/8 throttle.
[video=youtube;MBHNFbK1VY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHNFbK1VY8[/video]

Dang that sucks:( right at the end of a good flight too.