• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Manta

70cc twin V2
Ya,I really wish I could have some T-Shirts made up with a pic of a panda inverted ( we say inverted in plane talk) whizzing on a circle flyer plane heheheh before seff.. That would be epic.. Gary are you gonna make SEFF?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ya,I really wish I could have some T-Shirts made up with a pic of a panda inverted ( we say inverted in plane talk) whizzing on a circle flyer plane heheheh before seff.. That would be epic.. Gary are you gonna make SEFF?

I actually can make T-shirt appliques now with my vinyl cutter... might want to make some up. anyone got a graphic of a in inverted panda?

as for SEFF, not this year Matt... I'm flying to 2 RC events now, and driving to 2 others... so the wife has me on lockdown for the rest of the year :(

One of these days.... Any idea if you'll be driving up to Kentucky this summer? :D

Manta

70cc twin V2
I actually can make T-shirt appliques now with my vinyl cutter... might want to make some up. anyone got a graphic of a in inverted panda?

as for SEFF, not this year Matt... I'm flying to 2 RC events now, and driving to 2 others... so the wife has me on lockdown for the rest of the year :(

One of these days.... Any idea if you'll be driving up to Kentucky this summer? :D

I really would like to do Kentucky,altho I am hoping i will be work ready by then and out of this nightmare i am in. We will see.

njswede

150cc
"The more you know,the less you may seem like a douchebag on the forums. BAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC
This has been a psa from a really cool podcast i am listening to..
Oh yea,SEFF has a new contest..inverted tree peeing,panda style.. holy crap my ribs hurt...:)

What a bringer of zoological enlightenment that Arron dude is! I googled it and there are actually videos of pandas doing this... I'm not going to post a link. If you are perverted enough to want to see it (I know I was!), just google it! :)

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2

The shirt would be epic
But I'm not thinkin that 3DHS wants their name on it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Expertly tuned by Jim Smith (thank you!!!) and ready for maiden flight...

Joe Smith has accepted my request to do the maiden! Can't wait, what an honor!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366389250.275856.jpg