• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 92'' EDGE Build Thread

djmoose

70cc twin V2
What arms did you use on your elevator servos and how much throw are you getting? I just re-did mine last night and got 50 degrees and with the 1.75" hole.

3DRAT

30cc
hi guys the 92'' fly's great put 2 flights on it this morning, it should be called a BALLISTIC 540.
No mixing is needed cg is spot on with the batteries just in front of the wing tube with the push pull servo in the rear.
I'm very happy with the way it 3D & tracks great for imac style flying
I can not wait for next weekend ill get a vid :banana:

moose i have 2'' rear arms & its at the maximum point not sure in degrees
1.75 on the ailerons
2'' on the push pull rudder servo

1h.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
1c.jpg
1d.jpg
1e.jpg
1g.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
hi guys the 92'' fly's great put 2 flights on it this morning, it should be called a BALLISTIC 540.
No mixing is needed cg is spot on with the batteries just in front of the wing tube with the push pull servo in the rear.
I'm very happy with the way it 3D & tracks great for imac style flying
I can not wait for next weekend ill get a vid :banana:

moose i have 2'' rear arms & its at the maximum point not sure in degrees
1.75 on the ailerons
2'' on the push pull rudder servo

View attachment 14718
View attachment 14719
View attachment 14720
View attachment 14721
View attachment 14722
View attachment 14723
View attachment 14724

Way to go! Pics and flight report are awesome. Congrats on a successful maiden!

hone

150cc
Looks great! From the flight report it sounds like it can fly as good as it looks :)

I hope i get to see one of these up close soon.