• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" Edge 540

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Giving some serious thought to a stiff bribe to my buddy Humberto... he'd almost definitely be able to fix this. Would just need a new canopy any left wing.

Decisions... decisions.

gyro

GSN Contributor
You can fix it! As much as crashing sucks, rebuilding can be fun. It is amazing what can be repaired.

Yeah, I'm sure it could be done. I don't have the skill, or the patience however. :(

Plus, I've got a 74 Slick 540 to finish, and a 104 Extra to start.

joshgluck

100cc
Fix it! Fly out the big tuna..

And sorry about my radian you know I like to fly high.. What were you doing up there with me?

Seriously sad day dude... What happened? Give us the fly by fly

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Lorne.

Gluck: Long story short, I was working back to the field from the right, and thought the glider was above me, last I saw them was up high. When I noticed the glider near my plane, I thought it was behind my plane, but I overtook it and flew right through it... The rest is history.
It was too soon, only a month and half, and only 23 flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.