• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

I wish I could they look sweet. On another note I should be maidening my 74 edge this sat that I've been sitting on since feb.

They warned me it might be a while with a box that big. Since I can't even look at my shop till late next week I am not too concerned. Velox new engine, 78 Extra, and putting the gear back into the laser are ahead in the que anyways. Shopping for a powersafe RX and still debating what to do about the motor. I have the DA-60/RE2, but the phone call for the DA-70 might be days away based on current reports. I want to look at the pipe tunnel in the fuse when I get it to see what options I have with the twins.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm in love....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380410436.664174.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
So... The 91" Extra will definitely be flying by the next time I see ya.... Can I make a deal where I get a pony ride on that? :D

We'll see :) if you're thinking in 2 weeks, probably not tho, since I'll still be breaking in the new engine.