• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Now drama with the servos I bought. I think the post office can't read and sent the payment the wrong way. Thank god for tracking. Karma is screwing with me. You will be flying long before me.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Now drama with the servos I bought. I think the post office can't read and sent the payment the wrong way. Thank god for tracking. Karma is screwing with me. You will be flying long before me.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

I'll be waiting a few more days on servos too. Going to put in the new Hitec HSB-9370TH all around.

Hope to have it ready for a local event in 2 weeks

gyro

GSN Contributor
As long as the plane shows up, I could steal sevos out of the wings of one of my 35% planes if I had to.

Well there you go... you may still beat me into the air. I've got a servo back up plane also, I really want to have mine flyable in 10 days :)

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Pre-orders open for 59" Slicks, 74" Edges, 89" Slicks, 92" Edges and 103" Extras. Hurry, quantities are limited!

Called the bus station. The fuse is here, but they can't release it till
The wings arrive. Looks like servos are enroute and I picked up some 7955s for a future project that could be used with some 7950s I have if I needed to get it going quick.

Still can't decide on a motor. I am going to fly the DA-60/RE2 stick around some more this weekend to see if I want to pull the motor or not.

DA called me today about my "pre-order" of the DA-70. I had to pass until I figure out if the two canister setup would fit or dual tuned pipes. That would be crazy.