• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Yowzilla

50cc
So the components are rolling in...The GP-61 looks nice and I am sure they test ran it (or at least fueled it), because the wife complained the study smells like gas now.

I am just waiting on Chief Aircraft with the prop and receiver, Esprit for set of servo arms, as well as, 3DHS for the EDGE, Blazing star DS-60 mount, and rudder servo!!

Edge Build.JPG

Yowzilla

50cc
I think you'll have a spinner today or tomorrow too :)
Sweet...Sure it will only take two days for USPS since it takes about 3 hours to drive the distance.
Thanks again...now I need to find a home for an "EXTREMELY TOO LARGE AND UGLY" 4.5 inch spinner, because 0.5 inches is so easy to see on a plane that is only 92" long
But, with that said, I was noted to do what I like...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sweet...Sure it will only take two days for USPS since it takes about 3 hours to drive the distance.
Thanks again...now I need to find a home for an "EXTREMELY TOO LARGE AND UGLY" 4.5 inch spinner, because 0.5 inches is so easy to see on a plane that is only 92" long
But, with that said, I was noted to do what I like...

Bwahahaha! :) :)

Maybe someone who doesn't even have the 92 will buy it ;)

Yowzilla

50cc
So I saw today that I was at 86 degrees when you guys were in the upper 30's....Nice 50 degree delta in only 200 miles.
The game is over now...we are getting colder fast now...

gyro

GSN Contributor
So I saw today that I was at 86 degrees when you guys were in the upper 30's....Nice 50 degree delta in only 200 miles.
The game is over now...we are getting colder fast now...

we were 86 yesterday... today mid 50s by mid day.

gyro

GSN Contributor
it would appear I'm a sucker for $189 off (free shipping)

Going with the red this time, the white was beautiful, but just too hard to see with any clouds in the sky.