• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 70" Velox

econpatric

70cc twin V2
While I know the motor was working, (just not perfectly) when you sold it to me, I really wanted to try and set it up for the best chance of success!

-G

Well, I think the motor was working perfectly (at least as good as it was going to tuned like it was), it just that the guy tuning it is a dunce when it comes to tuning!! HAHA... :scaredchair:

Gary, I have no doubt you will have that thing running like a champ, and then I'll wanna buy another one and put it in a Velox. :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, I think the motor was working perfectly (at least as good as it was going to tuned like it was), it just that the guy tuning it is a dunce when it comes to tuning!! HAHA... :scaredchair:

Gary, I have no doubt you will have that thing running like a champ, and then I'll wanna buy another one and put it in a Velox. :facepalm:

I'm a dunce too! I've just got some smart local friends. From what I could tell from inspecting the engine, it definitely seemed to be running on the rich side. But my opinion comes not from experience, but rather what I've been told by friends.

robj

70cc twin V2
I think the reed cage mod is a lot easier and perhaps more bang for the buck. A lot easier to.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think the reed cage mod is a lot easier and perhaps more bang for the buck. A lot easier to.

I did a visual inspection on it, and it looked good... but I'll probably just do it now since I'm waiting on the ring.

Good idea Rob

-G

hey Gyro I'm gona be realy intrested to hear how that velox flys this that 'fixed up' 20!!! almost wishing i had tryed that bfor i went with the 30!!!