• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
As requested
Just dropped the tank in the hole still needs some sponge around it and the two Velcro straps.

13D69930-CE2F-41B2-B47E-3F668A184318.jpeg

TonyHallo

150cc
Working on the servo leads made the connections now all that need to be is to feed the two leads down the small cavity. Glad I bought the lead wire from Germany it’s great wire it has special covering that is very tuff and difficult to strip and a lot lighter and than standard wire.
View attachment 113371

Checking out this wire you are using, this is Power Box Premium wire? What gauge? Based on my search, I came up with about 28 gauge, is that correct?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Checking out this wire you are using, this is Power Box Premium wire? What gauge? Based on my search, I came up with about 28 gauge, is that correct?
It’s definitely not 28 gauge made that mistake a while back same German company and the same colours. It does not say the gauge on the package but compared to 22 gauge it is heavier, but what it is not sure. When I ordered it’s was made clear that had to equal or better than 22 gauge so he sent me 10 meters. That’s all the info I have but really do like the wires.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Clear water bottle style tanks are the way to go. I promise you will fall in Love once you try one.
Oh God yes!!! I have two of the old Dubro tanks in my Pitts and as soon as possible they will get replaced with EF, or AJ, or any one of the other fine makers.

TonyHallo

150cc
It’s definitely not 28 gauge made that mistake a while back same German company and the same colours. It does not say the gauge on the package but compared to 22 gauge it is heavier, but what it is not sure. When I ordered it’s was made clear that had to equal or better than 22 gauge so he sent me 10 meters. That’s all the info I have but really do like the wires.

Where did you order it from? The Toni Clark web site shows.35 sq mm, that's where I came up with the 28 gauge. I didn't see any other wire listed.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Where did you order it from? The Toni Clark web site shows.35 sq mm, that's where I came up with the 28 gauge. I didn't see any other wire listed.
This is the only info I could find on it

This cable is a thicker variant of the Premium wire. It is extremely flexible, and is made up using very thin individual strands in order to pass the maximum current.
Features a cross section of 2 x 0.5mm² and 1 x 0.3mm², fire resistant, and robust isolation.