• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

You have one in the box I also have a old Ohio rc 300 Extra in the box for many years. Keep looking at it but I do need to build it one of these days. 72 inch WS but one piece wing that I have to covert to a two piece with carbon tube.

That should be a good build. I'm looking forward to building mine one day, with slight mods to the control surfaces! Great job on the build so far Snoop! Wish mine was that far along.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks great. “Glitter 2” technically. Matt P built one back in August over on Probro site. Didn’t post much about it though.
Did he say anything about the plane. Weight, CG or anything he would change is there a video of it flying . What engine did he put on it. Is there a picture of it completed.

BalsaDust

I will find a picture of it. I think he had a DLE20 on it. Said power was good but he had it way tail heavy and stuffed it in on the maiden before he could really get a feel for how it flew. Don't think he has had time since to repair it.

Rudder is done!

Attachments

• IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 166
Just spoke with Cindy, over at Graphtech, and she said that their GT6030 is a 3/4 inch wing tube. The outer fiberglass sleeve is 7/8". That is the one I'll be ordering.