• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2016 Knowns & new website

M

Matt

Yay!!!!!! Would that be your Pitts or add one thing else?
well lets say its something not seen much... it should have between 232-240cc for engine and its 54% but still only 128" and weighs less that 45lbs haha

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Damn cell phone....I can't type anyway, but auto-correct just kills me! Anyway....h'mmmm....a big Laser, ala Leo replica!!!!

M

Matt

Huh whut? Matt is going to fly a 54% Air Tractor in Advanced next year :woohoo!:
Well I had a nice kit build all set up... Even had a great deal on a 150 to stuff in it... Then real life and the realization that about to have a baby and no money... So to the drawing board literally... Now on to a scratch build using an existing 240 we have on hand. So we designed an airplane for it and will begin scratch building it since we have enough balsa and foam on hand for a forest

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Well I had a nice kit build all set up... Even had a great deal on a 150 to stuff in it... Then real life and the realization that about to have a baby and no money... So to the drawing board literally... Now on to a scratch build using an existing 240 we have on hand. So we designed an airplane for it and will begin scratch building it since we have enough balsa and foam on hand for a forest
ZLIN 526....or 50L :)

M

Matt

I would love to do the pits with retracts! That may be a scal project! As for iMac maybe I'll fly this

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 335