• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2016 Knowns & new website

The all new IMAC website is up and running, it is now www.mini-iac.org changed from www.mini-iac.com
If you go to the old site it will lead to the new one and all you have to do is log on.

On the new site is the official release of the 2016 Knowns from Sportsman up through Unlimited. We are in the final testing of the Basic Known and it will be release very soon as well. You can locate the 2016 Knowns by using the "Download" tab or scroll down on the opening page and click on the link for the 2016 Knowns.

Hope all of you will enjoy the new website and the 2016 Knowns, like every year the IMAC Sequence Committee has been working hard since very early July creating, testing and tweaking many proposals for each class. I believe the new Knowns are very well designed and very class appropriate, enjoy.

Tom Wheeler
IMAC Sequence Chairman

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Site is looking great....still learning to navigate a bit. Also can't wait to try out the new advanced sequence, although I may eat those words once I do! :confused??:

As a fellow Advanced pilot, the new sequence fly's great and has just the right amount of challenge so that you learn and improve each time you fly it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Tom

thurmma

150cc
Planning on moving to Sportsman next year and saw the new Knowns. This is going to be a blast! The new site has a couple of quirks with IE 10, but other than that I like it!

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Planning on moving to Sportsman next year and saw the new Knowns. This is going to be a blast! The new site has a couple of quirks with IE 10, but other than that I like it!
Internet-Explorer-10_o_92657.jpg

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Just logged in through the protocol the website is telling you and everything got to normal.
Great...awesome website guys, you did a great job...now its all up to us to continue flying and meeting with friends.
The new sequences looks better every year, not to mention challenging...great work as usual.

M

Matt

Site is looking great....still learning to navigate a bit. Also can't wait to try out the new advanced sequence, although I may eat those words once I do! :confused??:
All I can say is that I can't wait to get the new plane flying... Much lighter and more power should snap much better than my current tank... And Earle it's single seat