• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport 184" Emmaselle II

Tarzan`

New to GSN!
Dag if you ever want to talk about giant scale electric setups just PM me your number. I've been dealing with setups as a full time job for a over a year and already had background experience with them. I've built and refitted over 100 planes this past year.

For very large ESC's I highly recommend MGM.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Dag,

I'm so glad you made it over here to GSN with the rest of us nut jobs................LOL Your obvious skills are always inspiring and you always build the coolest aircraft. I know you'll get your Emmaselle II wing right, this time and I cannot wait for you to get back on your B-36, no matter how long it takes.....:)

Take care,
David

DAG214

50cc
Dag if you ever want to talk about giant scale electric setups just PM me your number. I've been dealing with setups as a full time job for a over a year and already had background experience with them. I've built and refitted over 100 planes this past year.

For very large ESC's I highly recommend MGM.
Thanks,
Right now I just have a Hacker A100 and a castle HV160. The motor has 265 flights, the ESC about 175 as Castle upgraded it when they were having all the meltdowns. I have very small funds right now so I just keep switching my A100/Castle between between my big planes. At SEFF I will actually switch set-ups each morning so each day I have either the Emmaselle, or the EII to fly.

Here is a vid of my Emaselle with the A100 set-up.

I will reach to you one day when I have questions, no extra money right now, partnered with a guy last year that basically threw 48K of mine down the toilet.

Rock ON!!!!
DAG

DAG214

50cc
Hey Dag,

I'm so glad you made it over here to GSN with the rest of us nut jobs................LOL Your obvious skills are always inspiring and you always build the coolest aircraft. I know you'll get your Emmaselle II wing right, this time and I cannot wait for you to get back on your B-36, no matter how long it takes.....:)

Take care,
David
Thanks.
I just about closed all my threads at FG and RCG when I found out you couldn't even post the name of this site over their, as if it were a bad word. How immature is THAT!!!! Oh well, all my future video's will have this site at the end. I know its not much, but I just exceed 600 follower on youtube following my builds.

RockON!!!
DAG

kork

70cc twin V2
I like your threads because of the number of pictures you take. And thanks to the setup on GSN you can whistle right along as if it was a video!
Keep up the great work:attaboy:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Thanks.
I just about closed all my threads at FG and RCG when I found out you couldn't even post the name of this site over their, as if it were a bad word. How immature is THAT!!!! Oh well, all my future video's will have this site at the end. I know its not much, but I just exceed 600 follower on youtube following my builds.

RockON!!!
DAG
I can sympathize with ya Dag....I got banned for doing that. Although they finally re-instated my account, I only follow a couple of builds over there, yours was on my list....so happy you're here on GSN!!!!!!

How does one close a thread on FG???...I can't seem to find the right button :confused:

Last edited:

-Rick-

100cc
Dag, glad you are here! For some reason I overlooked your builds on the "other" sites. I will be following you here!!

Now if I could get my good friend "flytwice" here............