• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

Yeah I was pulling out and it did she will fly again but not but me I sold the airframe and motor and a switch and a few extensions to a buddy for 850 which is what I ha in it and he's do e got the motor box and started on it

Letzrock

50cc
I would like some opinions on servos for this plane. Which would you prefer Hitec 7955tg vs Savox 1270TG. Both will be running 2s lipo unregulated.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I would like some opinions on servos for this plane. Which would you prefer Hitec 7955tg vs Savox 1270TG. Both will be running 2s lipo unregulated.

Both servos are excellent, I'd say get your favorite brand, or whichever one you can get the best deal on.
FWIW, I'm installing SV-1270TG servos all around (except rudder) into my 104" EF Extra on 2S unregulated.

dskuro95

100cc
I have 7955TG all around in mine but the rudder. I have Hitec 7950TH for my rudder. They have been working great and without any problems.
Both servos are excellent, I'd say get your favorite brand, or whichever one you can get the best deal on.
FWIW, I'm installing SV-1270TG servos all around (except rudder) into my 104" EF Extra on 2S unregulated.

robj

70cc twin V2
I run the larger and stronger but a tad slower 7980 single on the rudder. lots more torque on 7.4.

3DHS 103 EXTRA FIRE WALL A.JPGI'm about to drill the fire wall on my 103 and noticed that the line from top to bottom is not at the center of the fire wall, it is about 5/16 bellow. Is this right?

Thank you for your help.

Humberto