• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Yo tadman11, you done yet?! I'm trying not to have too much fun with mine!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362354041254.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362354041254.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 256

Tadman11

30cc
Nice pic Tim!

Not yet...just have to program servos and that should do it. Having a friend solder deans plugs on my powersafe rx, so I gotta wait til I get that back from him to do it. Thanks for askin!

Ill have it done sometime this month. We wont be flying here in Vermont until april anyways, so I have some time. Been working on my 89" slick and 65" vyper as well!

djmoose

70cc twin V2
and this is why people hate reading long threads about planes....because there are whole pages of off-topic discussion.

SnowDog

Hey! you are right Moose...I need to move these posts to a different place...thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I got some interesting info from one of the probro. He mention a hot blade, (the ones that you use to burn wood with) will melt the glue and then wipe it off.

I'm going to try it and find out.