• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Would you use this prop?

Not much...... I havent heard/read too much on them.

Lighterweight would mean that it would spool up faster, too.

If you got the LF prop, it would have a foam core, vs a standard Mejzlik prop.

Very interesting, I just weighed those 3 props:

Mejzlik 30 x 13 EVO 11.6 ounces

Mejzlik 30 x 13 EVO "L" 9.2 ounces

Falcon 32 x 12 11.7 ounces

I will try to research more before I use the L version. I do want to take more weight off my nose, so that would help. I just want to make sure it is a reliable prop.

yakken

100cc
Very interesting, I just weighed those 3 props:

Mejzlik 30 x 13 EVO 11.6 ounces

Mejzlik 30 x 13 EVO "L" 9.2 ounces

Falcon 32 x 12 11.7 ounces

I will try to research more before I use the L version. I do want to take more weight off my nose, so that would help. I just want to make sure it is a reliable prop.

Me and my brother have been running the 30x13 evo lf for years and havent had any issues.

thurmma

150cc
Cam, I just ran the ZDZ180 on RE3's with a 29x12EVO 3 Blade Mejzlik and was blown away! It was unbelievably quiet and had great pull. Might be something to think about if you are looking for a bit less noise. The 200 should have more than enough grunt to swing it. The ZDZ turns it a 6000 on the ground and that was on the first flight. Unloaded to 6950 on a flat out pass. Power to spare on uplines. It is a nice feeling when you have throttle left and the plane is doing what you want it to do :)

Good morning Mark. Let me see some of my data, and i will get back. I think I have used several 3 blade props with mine, I can also look up the telemetry. I hear that ZDZ is a powerhouse! How is the vibration? Same as a 170?