• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who makes the best Glow Driver?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
A plane with a piped YS .60 short stroke screaming low down the runway is pretty cool. The pipe eliminates the slimmer description as well.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
A plane with a piped YS .60 short stroke screaming low down the runway is pretty cool. The pipe eliminates the slimmer description as well.
David, did you ever find out if the Phoenix 8 you got shafted on was the one I almost bought on eBay?

Ant

50cc
All I can say is, thankfully Youtube and that video of the flying shop rag was NOT available to me when I was young!!! Lol
I have a feeling my hands and face would look much different than they do.:black-eye:

reyn3545

100cc
If you look at that video, the guy's thumb appears to have a scar or two. I have a scar on my thumb from a Cox .049 that I got when I was about 15..... 40 years ago!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
What an accomplishment getting the little Cox engines to run was so many years ago. Brings back some good memories.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If you look at that video, the guy's thumb appears to have a scar or two. I have a scar on my thumb from a Cox .049 that I got when I was about 15..... 40 years ago!

At least it was a Sexy scar I bet. Girls just flocked in droves to me!!!

reyn3545

100cc
Its amazing, when you think about them, that those motors ever ran at all. No real intake or exhaust, just open ports in the cylinder to serve for both. They screamed at full throttle until they ran out of fuel. There was a tiny reed valve to separate the fuel tank from the crankcase, not much more to them.