• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

Sweet, beaver floats!

My Bigfoot is finally well underway. Followed by the Crack Turbo Beaver. Really looking forward to that one (perfect to fly in the yard, or under the lights at work, now that it is starting to get dark around the time I am finally getting out of the office.

Once I get back from the FLI, the bench projects are to put back together the first 60 Laser, assemble the 78 with VVRC 40 twin, and put that RCGF 26cc on my Velox.

joshgluck

100cc
Just cleared this off the bench... Figured it will keep me occupado while we fix the 89 might also raise my thumb iq. I had o e previous to this that I sold to my cousin and have missed it ever since. This time around I added a light kit. Here are two night shots and one of the bench so you can better see it.

Bench queue
89 slick repairs
87 extra fit out
72 extra build
84 Bigfoot build

Bigfoot might move up depending on progress and timing. I'd like to have something to fly off the snow so a biggie w skis would be cool

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379652672267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379652672267.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 180
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379652687901.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379652687901.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 207
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379652710590.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379652710590.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 196

wedoitall

48 an 60 MXS
60 Laser
51 Slick
46 yak

some big junky foamy that belongs to my buddy.

yea im trying to work on all of them at the same time. may get a hr or 3 sleep tonight and hopefully more tomorrow night

Feral

Just cleared this off the bench... Figured it will keep me occupado while we fix the 89 might also raise my thumb iq. I had o e previous to this that I sold to my cousin and have missed it ever since. This time around I added a light kit. Here are two night shots and one of the bench so you can better see it.

Bench queue
89 slick repairs
87 extra fit out
72 extra build
84 Bigfoot build

Bigfoot might move up depending on progress and timing. I'd like to have something to fly off the snow so a biggie w skis would be cool

Biggie with ski's = a whole lotta sickness post a pic when she's done mate

SnowDog

My bench is with me at the FLI and currently there is an 89 Slick on it! Need to install rx, batteries, hook everything up, and hopefully maiden tomorrow!