• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

What do you have on your work bench right now? Project? Repair? Top secret scratch built UFO?
Let's see it!

I'll start.
75" MXS that is getting picked away at one thing at a time.
Should be done by 2013:)

mxs.jpg

njswede

150cc
A 3DHS 41" Edge with some minor damage to the motor box. I should really do something about that. It's been out of commission since the FLIE.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've got 4.... Here is my build plan (in order)

1- 42" Vyper Bype: Blue/White
2- 48" Super Vyper: Red/Black
3- 72" Extra: Red/Whte/Blue
4- 70" Velox: Yellow/Red

-G

SteveT.

100cc
Just finished up a red/yellow 70" Velox, 89" Slick back on the bench for a few touch-ups before flying again.

Then...

red 42" "Byper"

then either a Red, 58" Edge, or Orange, 51" Slick.....

But for a long term build, a vintage Svenson 93" wingspan Feiseler Storch, that just arrived at my home today.

SteveT

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
I normally always have something on the bench whether it is a new build or a repair going on for my plane or a friend's plane, but here is my latest. It is a sloper called Speedo 1.2m.

Frank

IMGP9296.jpg

Wow, I think I would go nuts with the back log of builds that some of you have.

Frank, that thing looks sweet and FAST!

Lt. Chunk

New to GSN!
Right now I'm building the Cream Cycle 59" Slick and repairing my 47" SHP. Thanks to Joe and PB for the Landing Gear. :)

2012-10-04 21.58.00S.jpg 2012-10-12 06.17.35S.jpg

Eagle34

50cc
Jeez this could get kinda long.

On the repair bench:

34" 3DHS EPP Edge <-----needs new hinges
42 Slick <-------needs motorbox/longerons repaired
48 Edge <-------motorbox at the least might need a new kit (haven't dug into it much)
48 Epp Extra <-----firewall

On the Build bench: (in order)

39" Skywing EPP Edge --- R/W/B
47" 3DHS SHP --- Red
48" Super Vyper --- Yellow
59" Slick --- Red
74" Edge --- Red/Silver
48" WM EPP 330 Extra --- R/W/B

On the horizon/short list

71 Slick ---Red <--- committed to buy, have to go to Houston when i return to pick up. Already built just need servos, motor, ESC.
68 Velox --- Blue <--- if still available when I return, have to go to TN to pick up.
57" 3DHS Extra <--- next new purchase.
72" 3DHS Extra <--- round out the 25% fleet
60" EF Laser <---not available yet