• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What would you guys like to see from us?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
Taildraggerrc said
Thanks for the purchase! 

I love scale pilots and panels. Cockpits look naked without them and we don't plan to offer the common "motorcycle racer" helmet heads either but something more realistic.

Well I might reconsider getting a pilot....
LOL....Got ya didn't he? LOL

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Chad I've got it......  You need to release something like the Venom Micro Temp Monitor which they stopped making.  Not all of us has telemetry and for gas this would be cool.  To take it one step further than the Venum model it should be a two channel usint for our twins.  

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ohio.AV8TOR said
Chad I've got it......  You need to release something like the Venom Micro Temp Monitor which they stopped making.  Not all of us has telemetry and for gas this would be cool.  To take it one step further than the Venum model it should be a two channel usint for our twins.  
Hmm....never seen one of these?

Mikeq

150cc
My fuel pump was waiting on me when I got home...not physically big as I had imagined  but looks durable.. I will set it up on my fuel tank this weekend probably similar Ohio.AV8TOR did with his...

fuel-pump.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
My fuel pump was waiting on me when I got home...not physically big as I had imagined  but looks durable.. I will set it up on my fuel tank this weekend probably similar Ohio.AV8TOR did with his...

fuel-pump.jpg
Cooooool...... did you get mine ordered too????? Hmmmm?????

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said

Nope but I will and mark it up too...LOL  After I get it set up I will see how fast it fills the tank..one things for sure my arm shouldn't get sore from cranking....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

Nope but I will and mark it up too...LOL  After I get it set up I will see how fast it fills the tank..one things for sure my arm shouldn't get sore from cranking....
Sweet....I would like to know how quick it is. Filling the tank of my 260 takes like, oh I dunno....39 or 40 minutes. LOL...not really but a damn long time. I do know it takes precisely 199 cranks on my H-9 hand crank fuel pump. Hee hee 

Keep me posted Mike. Thanks.....

Mikeq

150cc
Well I have it set up temporarily using an A123 battery and it squirts out gas pretty fast.... a lot faster than I could do cranking it by hand... I can tell already that I am going to like this electric fuel pump much better than the manual hand pump I was using.