• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What would you guys like to see from us?

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
At the moment it is a 2 piece plug-in wing on a carbon tube. I would love to make this a 3 piece and detach ahead of the gear.

Mikeq

150cc
Taildraggerrc said
At the moment it is a 2 piece plug-in wing on a carbon tube. I would love to make this a 3 piece and detach ahead of the gear.
That was what I was thinking..ahead of the gear would be nice but if not just have to learn to live with it...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
IMAC-FANATIC said
How about a great pilot bust ? not as heavy as red aero... which are fantastic, but heavy for imac where weight becomes everything, and not as korny looking as the aircraft international busts, gotta be something good in between the two. Not sure if this is your area but its a need.and thanks for asking.
Ohio.AV8TOR said
How about some nice looking bonded washers that actually fit the heads of our common screws.  
These are some great suggestions Chad. I am very pleased with all the equipment I have gotten from you. I feel my Sukhoi is going to be one of the nicest "show stoppers" around thanks to you. I appreciate so much all that you and Natasha do for all of us. Having a hobby you enjoy is really cool. Having a supplier that "WANT'S" to get us our stuff that we want is even cooler. Keep up the AWESOME work....We all appreciate it greatly.

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Thanks so much stangflyer! We greatly appreciate you guys.

pilot bust and scale instrument panels may be sooner than you think:)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Taildraggerrc said
Thanks so much stangflyer! We greatly appreciate you guys.

pilot bust and scale instrument panels may be sooner than you think:)
Instrument panels? Uh-uh...really? YES!!!! Looking forward to that one fo' sho'!!
clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Yup. Panels and pilots.none imported and made here in the good ole USA.

will have some pics up soon.. Getting a custom set for the 108 extra.

Mikeq

150cc
I just ordered one of those electric fuel pumps from you guys....I think I will set it up on a 5 gallon container so I'm not buying gas all the time...hehe I thought since you sold DA engines you also sold Redline synthetic  but I see you offer only Stihl....

I might be interested in a panel but not so much in the Pilot...I figure the only dummy involved should be the one holding the transmitter...

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the purchase! 

I love scale pilots and panels. Cockpits look naked without them and we don't plan to offer the common "motorcycle racer" helmet heads either but something more realistic.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Taildraggerrc said
Thanks for the purchase! 

I love scale pilots and panels. Cockpits look naked without them and we don't plan to offer the common "motorcycle racer" helmet heads either but something more realistic.
Sweet..... I still have an Edge that needs some "BLING". Looking forward to more information and photo's.

Mikeq

150cc
Taildraggerrc said
Thanks for the purchase! 

Well I might reconsider getting a pilot....