• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

WMcNabb

150cc
Hey Wade,

Where did you get the box of pins & servo plugs?

Thanks Buddy. . . . . :way_to_go:

Hi David,

My first batch came from Taildragger RC. Second round was from Amazon when I found a much better crimping tool. Details below:

Connectors:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076HPFCYB/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Crimpers:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002AVVO7K/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Wire Strippers:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006BHHDQ/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
No plane currently. Long process dealing with Tony at pilot rc, e-mails are replied to every month or so.
You tell Tony to get with the program. Geez, Oh wait.... my little friend over there says it is a Chinese holiday. Something like Autumn Festival or something like that. Those darn Chinese. They got a holiday for everything. LOL. I am sure Tony will get to you. Be patient my friend.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You tell Tony to get with the program. Geez, Oh wait.... my little friend over there says it is a Chinese holiday. Something like Autumn Festival or something like that. Those darn Chinese. They got a holiday for everything. LOL. I am sure Tony will get to you. Be patient my friend.

I assumed he would send the entire fuse worth of repair parts but he emailed me last night only repair parts. Time to take a look at exactly what I need.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I assumed he would send the entire fuse worth of repair parts but he emailed me last night only repair parts. Time to take a look at exactly what I need.
So if I read this correctly from the pictures you send Tony he determines what parts you need to fix the plane. So do you end up doing some splicing along the fuselage to get it back together.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

So if I read this correctly from the pictures you send Tony he determines what parts you need to fix the plane. So do you end up doing some splicing along the fuselage to get it back together.
You are both correct. Look back at my Behemoth Yak repair thread. You will see how I did the repair on the first Yak. From the pictures, Tony will determine exactly what parts you need to repair whatever it is that you are fixing. If a complete fuselage is required, he will send the parts for that. He is a really great guy. And will do anything he can to help his customers out. I will stand behind him 1000%.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My Pilot Yak was about 5 years old and my regular flyer. Many planes sat around unfinished and/or unflown. I miss that Yak. Need to get another I suppose.

'stang, I'll revisit your thread.