• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh my goodness. The postyman likes me. He brought me another package. Hmm, I wonder what it could be.

View attachment 105703

Any guesses fellas?

View attachment 105704

Well 'imagine this. All the gripping and moanin' and groanin' finally payed off. I wasn't expecting this for another 8 days according to tracking.

View attachment 105705

Now I dont have to cut the cowl on the Blue Nose anymore than it already is. Was afraid I would have to maiden the "Mini Stang" with the stock exhaust. Now I have no excuses to get it finished up. Well, except for energy. Lol
Looks like you have everything that is required to get the plane back into the air, so what is holding you up.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The mail lady just dropped off my new 20 ounce tank and some Tygon from Northwest RC. Hopefully I'll remember to weigh the new tank when it's ready to install to compare it to the old 24 ounce DuBro that was in it. Not to mention carrying 4 liquid ounces less fuel.

View attachment 105685
Every little bit helps, lighter tank 4 Oz less fuel will make a little difference.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just received the new Falcon prop and spinner from Northwestrc for the ole, newly engined, yella Pitts. I think it suits the airframe nicely and when I get back from Fall Nall I'll run the snot out of it.

View attachment 105692 View attachment 105693
Sometimes, a guy just can not help being green with envy and a bit jealous of a guy that has such a clean, organized, well layed out, well stocked and simply functional work shop. Grrr….. LMAO. Quite nice actually.:way_to_go:

WMcNabb

150cc
One always needs the right tools for the job. These were waiting when I came home today. Now I need to finish the job which was started last weekend.

4D1E93E4-AE26-463E-B090-BEC3F43F18F7.jpeg