• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
@Mikeq
Really wish I could see your pics.

Tonight I had a Left Handed Milk Stout and a Leffe:way_to_go:
@pawnshopmike
That is bizarre you not been able to see the pics I posted.... They are there when I come to this thread.... Wonder if anyone else is not able to see them? Left Handed Milk Stout...damn that's an eye catcher...I always wonder how they come up with these names..LOL

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Crown Brewing Big Bison Ale tonight:yesss:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Mikeq

150cc
Schlafly Coffee Stout tonight. Yes, it's just as good as it sounds! My two favorite drinks rolled into one:yesss:

Hmm...does it have a hint of coffee flavor...I tried some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat the other day and damn it had a real bold cherry flavor and you'd thing that wouldn't be a good match for a beer but it was really enjoyable...trying some Rebel Rider IPA tonight...a little on the tart side but good...

Mikeq

150cc
Nothing wrong with cheap....back in my college days if it weren't for bologna I probably would have starved to death...