• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Nothing too serious...just something to correct some visual problems caused by a prior surgery I had in 2012...damn I've been salivating just thinking about that Leffe..

Mikeq

150cc
I drank 3 or 4 Leffe's Sunday while I was covering and hinging a plane. Definitely one of my favorites:way_to_go:.

It's turned out to be one of my favorites and I can thank you for bringing it to my attention...Last time I went to dinner with my youngest son he ordered a a Sam Adams Rebel IPA and let me have a taste....man I really liked the flavor and decided to get a six pack but the last couple of liquor stores I went to looking for it they were either sold out or didn't carry it... I guess I will keep looking....surely someone sells it around here...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
It's turned out to be one of my favorites and I can thank you for bringing it to my attention...Last time I went to dinner with my youngest son he ordered a a Sam Adams Rebel IPA and let me have a taste....man I really liked the flavor and decided to get a six pack but the last couple of liquor stores I went to looking for it they were either sold out or didn't carry it... I guess I will keep looking....surely someone sells it around here...
I think our Walmart stocks Rebel IPA. So might check there.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Would probably be better on tap, but really good with dark chocolate and pistachios dor desert!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 192

Mikeq

150cc
Dogfish Head's Palo Santo. 12% brown ale at bottling, more like haze-inducing motor oil. :) Best when stuck in a cabinet for about 3-5 years and forgotten about, then when you remember you have it, it's well aged and that much mo better. :D
View attachment 9836

Damn quadracer....you fit my definition of bad-ass...LOL Had me a couple of Sam Adams drafts and I feel I'm back...God I love my beer!!!!