• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike said
Never tried that one Mike. Might have to some day. 
Yeah I spotted that one today and thought I would give it a try. It was the last six-pack on the shelf so I thought it must be good since it's slot was almost empty. The advertising label says it's brewed with American hops and Guinness yeast... Pretty smooth with a good flavor but yet not watered down... I'd buy it again
encouragement.png

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said

Blonde? Do they make that stuff Brunette? I like Brunettes!!!

Just good ole "spiked" coffee tonight....
Not sure about the Brunette brew but they ought too...hey had my share of spiked coffee...it enhances the effects of the caffeine when you spike it...
very_drunk.png

Mikeq

150cc
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

Not sure about the Brunette brew but they ought too...hey had my share of spiked coffee...it enhances the effects of the caffeine when you spike it...
very_drunk.png

Yea Rob ....looks like you are going to be the first to break the 1000 post mark...it will be time for a celebration when you do
victorious.png

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio.AV8TOR said
Good ol Texas beer Shiner Bock tonight.  
Not a bad beer...had that one more than once. It's pretty popular here in Arkansas...just about sold in every convenience and liquor store here..

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

very_drunk.png

Yea Rob ....looks like you are going to be the first to break the 1000 post mark...it will be time for a celebration when you do
victorious.png

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif
I'm always in for a little celebrating. Bring it on....

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
stangflyer said
Mikeq said
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

very_drunk.png

victorious.png

Yea a great reason to celebrate.......I'll lift one for that.  

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ohio.AV8TOR said
stangflyer said
Mikeq said
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

very_drunk.png

victorious.png

Yea a great reason to celebrate.......I'll lift one for that.  
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
And we are back!!!
Really enjoying this season's Sam Adams Winter Lager. I give it two thumbs up!!
:way_to_go::way_to_go:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited: